Potency is an indicator of a man's health and positive psychological state. As a rule, it does not disappear by itself: the weakness of libido and erection indicates a hidden problem in the body or severe and prolonged stress. Men's strength is also weak due to bad habits and excess weight - both of which have a negative effect on androgen production.
Potential treatment with folk remedies: the most effective method
Herbal preparations from the field of traditional medicine are safe, have no side effects and are affordable. They are easy to make yourself. Healers say that the best folk remedy for male potency is tea made from hop cones, they advise drinking an infusion of St. John, parsnip.
All herbs that increase potency in men are folk remedies that came to us from times when official medicine was not developed. Here are folk remedies to increase potency quickly and safely:
- Hop tea. Take 10 grams (a tablespoon) of dry hop cones, pour a glass of water and let it boil. Hold in a water bath or slow heat for 5 minutes. Take every day in the morning and in the evening half a glass for 2 months.
- Decoction of Hypericum. Buy a pack of St. wort. Dry John's wort in the pharmacy, pour 2 tablespoons of the plant with 250 ml of boiling water and close the lid tightly. It is easy to use a thermos to prepare the infusion. After an hour, strain the drink and drink it in several doses throughout the day. St. John's wort helps with blood circulation problems, which means it is useful for erections.
- Sowing parsnips. This herb increases potency and strengthens the immune system, so it is useful to drink parsnip infusion from time to time, even if there are no specific health problems.
Preparation: Pour 2 tablespoons of dried root vegetables in a thermos with a glass of boiling water. After two hours, the infusion is ready. Strain and take ⅓ cup 20 minutes before eating. The pleasant taste of the drink will give honey or fruit syrup to taste.
Increasing potency in men with folk remedies is also achieved with the help of food. A mixture of nuts and honey is an effective and delicious folk remedy to increase potency. Eat this delicacy after a meal as a dessert and see how the male power returns to you. Keep in mind that the mixture of nuts and honey is high in calories, so don't overdo it, one spoon per sitting is enough.
Cottage cheese, kefir, natural yogurt, cheese also help the body restore sexual function. Chances are this particular food is missing from your diet. Buy "sour milk" medium and high fat content, low-fat products have no useful properties.
Spices - a storehouse of benefits for men's health
Ginger, turmeric and cloves are recognized folk remedies for fast-acting male potency. Dishes with these ingredients are traditionally served for romantic dinners with continuity. The same goes for seasonings like:
Spices are used in addition to food or on their own. Try an energizing ginger drink based on an ancient Asian recipe.
Ginger aphrodisiac drink
Grate fresh ginger root (2-3 cm) or chop it with a food processor, add cinnamon and honey and pour a glass of boiling water. Folk remedies to increase male potential with the help of this plant also include ginger tincture in alcohol. To do this, a kilogram of grated root should be poured with a liter of high-quality vodka, and in two weeks the tincture is ready. Take 10 drops every night.
Another way to increase potency in a man with folk remedies is to eat ground ginger root mixed with honey. If you dissolve the mixture in water, you get a delicious and healthy drink that prevents prostatitis - a common cause of sexual weakness in men.
Ginger can also be pickled, candied, dried. In any form, it will help increase potency (folk medicine) quickly in adult men, even in old age the plant effectively increases libido. The stimulating effect is achieved by increasing blood flow and stimulating the production of testosterone. In addition, it accelerates the metabolic process. However, ginger should not be consumed by those who have problems with the liver and gallbladder, as this product causes increased bile secretion.
Far Eastern plants for male power
The flora of Siberia and the Far East is rich in medicinal plants. They are widely used in alternative medicine as folk remedies that increase potency in men.
Ginseng is a well-known plant that is used as a stimulant of metabolic processes, the nervous system, and of course as a "folk remedy for potency" of immediate action. In ancient times, its roots, resembling the shape of a human figure, were sold for their weight in gold, and ginseng deposits were kept secret. The gathering of the plant was accompanied by rituals and magical ceremonies.
Ginseng is part of supplements for men, designed to invigorate the body and increase sexual activity. Despite its high efficiency, ginseng has low toxicity and is suitable for almost everyone, however, medicines with it are not taken in the evening, so that there are no problems with falling asleep.
Increasing potency in men with folk remedies using ginseng is possible in the following ways:
- Infusion of liquids containing alcohol (wine, vodka, alcohol). To prepare half a liter of tincture, you need 1 plant root, fresh or dried. The concentration of the material ranges from 1 to 5%. Take the tincture 2-3 times a day, 1 tablespoon.
- Dried ginseng root is crushed and consumed at 0. 15 to 0. 25 grams in the morning, afternoon and evening. True, such material is not stored for long; powder mold quickly.
- Whole fresh ginseng roots are placed in 1 liter of honey and left there for a month. Honey enriched with ginseng is a proven way to increase potency with folk remedies.
Note: if you plan to take ginseng in a course (30-40 days), it is recommended to use half of the indicated dose for the first 10 days. With the second course, which is done after 2 weeks, they start immediately with the whole dose. When using ginseng as an aphrodisiac once, take the daily dose as 1 serving.
Analogs of ginseng - stimulant of sexual desire
The Far Eastern plant Eleutherococcus is an analogue of ginseng, hardly inferior in medicinal properties. Eleutherococcus medicine is prepared by analogy with ginseng. Aralia Manchurian has similar properties - a strong stimulant that should be taken with caution due to its toxicity. Here is a recipe to restore male power with folk remedies with its help:
Take 70% alcohol and mix the dry roots of the plant in a ratio of 1: 5. After 2 weeks, squeeze and filter the resulting infusion and take 35 drops 2-3 times before lunch for one month. With arterial hypertension, the dose is reduced to 10 drops and twice a day.
Increasing potency in men with folk remedies is also possible with the help of Schisandra chinensis. To do this, you need 10 grams of seeds and fill with fifty grams of vodka, leave for 14 days and take 30 drops in the morning.
To cause an increase in potency in men with folk remedies immediately before sex, prepare a doping drink. Mix a tablespoon of lemongrass with hot water and let it soak for half a day, then strain and eat. Such berry tea can be sweetened with sugar.
Here is another simple recipe on how to increase potency with folk remedies: dry the seeds of the Chinese magnolia vine, make a powder from it in a coffee grinder and add half a gram to food twice a day. You can mix the powder with water, and if you eat two or three fresh or dried schisandra berries a few hours before intimacy, then the erection will not fail.
Effects of obesity on sexual health
Seeing a decrease in sexual desire and a decline in erection, many try to improve the situation using drugs or folk methods to increase potency. But in order for folk remedies to increase the potential in men to benefit, you must first organize the body, for example, get rid of extra pounds. Why do this, we will explain now.
Three obesity factors affect male power:
- physique - big belly, accumulation of fat in the chest and hips make the body clumsy. Weight makes it difficult to realize sexual fantasy, and sexual life takes on a dull and boring character;
- psychological - changes in appearance for the worse cause self-doubt. Relationships with women become detached, because a man with low self-esteem does not depend on reciprocity. The awareness of one's own unattractiveness is reflected in the potential and positive perception of the opposite sex in general;
- physiological - the higher the body mass index, the more the body produces the female hormone estrogen, which inhibits male sexual function. But testosterone synthesis declines in direct proportion to the growth of adipose tissue. Female hormones "win" over men, so the reproductive system fails, desire decreases, and erections occur less and less. Restoring potency with folk remedies at home will not help here - you need to take care of yourself carefully.
If obesity is not stopped, the hormonal background continues to change, and soon the appearance begins to resemble a woman. The mammary glands swell, the tone of the voice changes to a higher pitch. Therefore, before looking for ways to increase potency with folk remedies, you should organize your body by balancing your diet and increasing physical activity.
Another problem of overweight men, which has a negative effect on potency, is circulatory disorders. The blood supply to the pelvic organs is insufficient to create a full erection.
Try exercises that "speed up" the blood in the pelvic area. In this way, traditional medicine to increase potency in men often aims to restore healthy blood circulation.
Exercise to increase blood flow in the groin area
Hip rotation: Imagine you are spinning a hula hoop. Make 40 hip rotation movements to the right and left. Start with this exercise every morning. In this way, hip rotation strengthens the corset of the back muscles.
Squats: Do regular squats with your feet shoulder-width apart. Make sure your back is straight and your knees don't go past your feet. You can put a barbell or body bar on your shoulders, but a regular stick will work. Squats help to overcome fluid stagnation in the prostate. Start small and do up to 30 squats for 2-3 sets.
Leaning: feet shoulder-width apart, try to touch the floor with your palms. This exercise strengthens the spine and improves the pathway of nerve signals through the spinal cord, which plays an important role in potential violations. Do 2-3 sets a day of 20 times, but more is better.
If you have significant violations in the sexual sphere or severe obesity, do not believe in increasing the potency of folk remedies in 3 days. It is not enough to drink a magical infusion to achieve a stable erection and a strong libido - first you need to heal the body, get rid of congestion and excess weight.
Often, potency is restored by itself, when a man gives up bad habits and normalizes nutrition. Physical education will speed up the process: as soon as the fat layer begins to melt, the level of androgens in the blood will increase and potency will naturally increase.
What is the relationship between prostatitis and impotence?
Prostatitis can eventually lead to impotence. Sometimes it can be the only symptom of prostatitis. Mechanisms of impotence in prostatitis:
- The pain worsens the mood, in addition, the background pain in the perineum characteristic of prostatitis leaves no chance for normal sexual intercourse.
- Prostate edema disrupts blood flow in the pelvic area, which leads to a natural decrease in potency.
- Cytokines released during prostate inflammation inhibit the conduction of nerve impulses in the prostate gland, and also inhibit blood circulation in the tissue.
- With prostatitis, the production of the sex hormone testosterone, which is responsible for sexual function and secondary male characteristics, decreases.
If you experience similar symptoms, consult your doctor. Do not self-medicate - it is dangerous for your health!
Symptoms of impotence
Patients complain of lack of sexual desire, general weakness, impossibility of both spontaneous and sufficient erection. Depending on the type of impotence, there are additional symptoms related to violations of the organs and systems that cause this type of impotence.
So, for example, in the neuroreceptor form of this disease, the signs of impotence will be pain in the lower abdomen, in the penis area, bleeding of varying intensity, fever, and more. With spinal impotence, patients are partially or completely immobilized due to spinal cord disease or injury. Diencephalic and cortical types of impotence are associated with mental disorders caused by lesions in the corresponding part of the cerebral cortex.
Classification and stages of development of impotence
Since impotence occurs due to a violation of internal organ function, it is divided into the following types:
- neurogenic impotencedue to difficulties in the transmission of nerve impulses, which leads to a deterioration in the contraction of smooth muscles;
- arteriogenic impotencedevelops as a result of a violation of arterial blood flow to the cavernous body, which prevents the achievement of the required pressure level; The reasons for the development of arteriogenic impotence are injuries to the perineum and small pelvis, irradiation of the pelvic organs, as well as atherosclerotic lesions of the internal genital and cavernous arteries (the latter is traditionally considered the most important mechanism for the development of impotence);
- venogenic impotencecontributes to disturbances in venous blood flow, where the vein lumen increases; occurs during the drainage of the cavernous body through the penile vein, with traumatic rupture of the albuginea, resulting in its insufficiency. Venogenic impotence often accompanies Peyronie's disease and insufficiency of cavernous erectile tissue function; Smoking and alcohol abuse worsen the symptoms of venogenic impotence.
- hormonal impotencemost often develops against the background of diabetes mellitus, the cause of hormonal impotence is not a decrease in testosterone levels, but a violation of its digestion;
- anatomical impotenceassociated with congenital defects of the genitourinary organs, for example, with difficult opening of the foreskin;
- psychogenic impotencedue to congenital and behavioral characteristics, long-term suppression of sexuality, non-constructive relationships with partners, intrapersonal conflicts, tragic situations, concomitant mental disorders;
- neuroreceptors- occurs as a result of injury, dystrophic, inflammation, oncological changes in the genitals and accessory sex glands;
- backbone- due to damage to the spinal cord;
- diencephalic- caused by damage, inflammatory, dystrophic and oncological processes in the subcortical center of the brain;
- cortical- with functional disorders and organic damage to the cerebral cortex;
- endocrine- hormonal imbalance;
- genetics- disruption at the gene level;
- impotence causedobstacles to sexual intercourse(hypospadia, epispadia, micropenis, etc. ).
Impotence at a young agemost often caused by inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs, occurring in about half of all cases. Passed after the removal of inflammatory diseases.
Complications of impotence
The inability to have sexual intercourse leads mainly to social complications: difficulties in family life (up to the disintegration of the family), the inability to create a family, to conceive a child. All this reduces a man's self-esteem, leads to a neurotic personality and even psychopathization (neurosis, depression, unreasonable aggression, severity of schizophrenia). These changes cannot be noticed either at home or at work. A person has a strained relationship with a colleague at work, which leads to a difficult conflict situation that can lead to dismissal. All of the above can lead to suicide attempts and severe antisocial acts and even crimes.
In addition to social problems, impotence can also worsen human health. This is due to the constant stress associated with the lack of normal sexual intercourse. It is well known that stress ranks first among the causes of decreased immunity. As a result, a person becomes helpless against adverse environmental factors. Against the background of general neuroticism, the place of least resistance becomes the stomach (gastritis, peptic ulcer), heart (coronary heart disease, angina pectoris), lungs (increased susceptibility to acute respiratory infections, tendency to bronchitis and pneumonia whichsevere). Stratified disease worsens the potential. Progressive impotence causes a new disease - a vicious circle is formed.
Diagnosis of impotence
Diagnosis of impotence is carried out to determine the cause of the disease.
Diagnostic methods can be divided into two main groups: subjective and objective.
Tosubjective methodincluding information obtained during a conversation with the patient (complaints, anamnesis of illness and life, assessment of psychological status).
Objective Methodmore, and therefore they can be divided into several subgroups:
- physical (examination, palpation, diagnostic sequence, general and local temperature measurement, blood pressure determination);
- laboratory (blood, urine, gonadal secretion, determination of hormonal status, examination for the presence / absence of latent infection);
- instrumental (do ultrasound scanning (ultrasound), far-infrared thermography of the genital organs, urodynamic studies, ascending urethrography and void cystourethrography, as well as urethrocystoscopy).
When do you want to see a doctor?
A doctor should be consulted if there is pain in the pelvic area, difficult or painful urination, and pain during ejaculation.
Prepare to visit the doctor
Before visiting the doctor, special preparation is not required. You need to be prepared that the doctor will ask "uncomfortable" questions about accidental unprotected sex or past sexually transmitted diseases.
Due to the fact that impotence is considered an extreme level of erectile dysfunction, surgical methods are very important in the treatment of this disease. The most common of them are:
- operations on ships and cave bodies– performed in the event of a violation of blood flow to the penis, performed by an angiosurgeon and consists of replacing the abdominal part of the aorta with an alloplastic vascular graft;
- implantation of a penile prosthesis(phalloplasty) - divided into extracavernous, intracavernous (full and partial), combined.
Extracavernous penile prosthesiscan be carried out in different ways. The prosthesis is inserted subcutaneously or subfascially along the dorsal or lateral surface of the penis. Sometimes a prosthesis is placed between the cavernous bodies. Extracavernous falloprosthetics are not widely used because it is technically difficult to perform separation of the intercavernous septum, which can cause damage to the cavernous body.
Intracavernous penile prosthesisover the past 20 years has won the greatest recognition due to a more physiological way to achieve erection imitation, providing anatomical dimensions and stable rigidity of the organ for sexual intercourse, as well as due to the decreased risk of graft rejection located in deep tissue. Currently, there are rigid, semi-rigid and self-filling prostheses. It is made from a variety of bioinert plastics. The technique of installing the prosthesis is as follows: a tunnel is created in the cavernous body by bougienage, with a diameter of about 7-10 mm, in which the stem of the prosthesis is placed. This technique is universal (with slight differences) for all types of intracavernous prostheses.
There are many treatments for impotence, but not all of them are safe and useful. Ineffective or ineffective methods include: psychotherapeutic treatment, vibrostimulation, vacuum stimulation.
How to treat impotence at home
You cannot deal with impotence on your own. Traditional medical methods are ineffective and can be harmful.
Diet for impotence
Dietary changes for impotence are very important. It is necessary to exclude alcohol, too salty and spicy.
As a rule, the prognosis of this disease is good, even if the complete absence of erection is caused by a severe irreversible disease (for example, spinal cord injury). In this case, the patient is subjected to phalloplasty, which was mentioned above. Giving an artificial erection is, although extreme, but a 100% effective measure to help impotence patients.
In cases of less severe and advanced impotence, the problem of lack of erection is easier to solve - thanks to the preparation of fast-acting tablets. However, the disease itself does not disappear anywhere, because these drugs are a clear representative of symptomatic treatment. Regardless of the cause of impotence, they are capable of causing an erection in any man who can somehow perform it. But if a person takes the drug uncontrollably, then it can lead to undesirable consequences: at first, addiction occurs, the body will need a larger dose. Meanwhile, the disease develops with greater force, causing more complications from other organs and systems. In this category of patients, the prognosis is very unfavorable.